Our experienced legal team are here to help you face dealing with these issues.



Should I have a obtain pest and building reports?

A pest report is obtained from a qualified pest controller and will disclose if the buildings are infested with destructive pests, which may have caused or be likely to cause damage to the structures.

A building report is obtained from a qualified builder and will disclose if there are any building problems which are likely to require repair or rectification.

Both reports are obtained at the buyer’s expense and there is no right of reimbursement of report fees from the seller if the buyer does not go ahead with the purchase after obtaining the reports.

Make an Appointment

Make an appointment to discuss how our team
can help you, your family or your business.